Vegan Toast with Roasted Red Peppers
Updated: Jul 6
We have got a new idea to present you for appetizer – and even vegetarians and vegan people can try! As a summer start, try this quick recipe which will delight your guests. And there is more, all the ingredients are from Pilaros!
- Our Krispies toasted rolls whole wheat
- Our Pilaros roasted red peppers
- Our Pilaros pitted olives (Kalamata, Green, or both)
- Nafsika’s Garden vegan feta
- Our Pilaros sundried tomatoes in balsamic vinegar brine
- Our Irini extra virgin olive oil (optional)
1. Take the Krispies toasts. You can put them in your oven at 200° for 5 minutes if you want them to be hot.
2. First, add on the toasts our Pilaros sundried tomatoes. It will be the base of the toasts.
3. On top of this, you can put some of ours Pilaros red peppers.
4. Then, sprinkle with the Nafsika’s Garden vegan feta your toasts.
5. Finally, add the last ingredient, our Ionian pitted olives.
6. You can, if you are greedy, add a little bit of our Irini olive oil on top of everything.
And, that's it! Enjoy this appetizer with your family and friends.
Look for these Pilaros items in stores: